One who has earned RHCE certification, is capable of possessing the additional knowledge, skills, and abilities required by a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linus systems.
A RHCE certified engineer is capable of handling the RHCSA tasks plus the following given tasks –
- Configuring the packet filtering, static routes and network address translation
- Setting the parameters of kernel runtime
- Configuring the iSCSI initiator
- Making the use of shell scripting for the maintenance of system tasks
- Configuring system logging
- RHCSA course should be completed